Greetings, Mountainland Pediatrics families.
Rest assured we are taking all precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our clinic.
Here are some new procedures in place:
- We have temporarily stopped the walk-in sick patient visits at Mountainland. Families are welcome to call to make a sick child appointment.
- We have established separate entrances for well and sick. Well patients enter through the front door and sick patients enter through the door at the top of the ramp on the north side of the building.
- We are screening everyone through the intercom at the front door for COVID-19 symptoms and also to ensure patients are entering the appropriate entrance to the building.
- We have separate treatment rooms designated for well and sick patients.
- We are appropriately screening and triaging all patients for COVID-19 symptoms over the phone before scheduling appointments.
- If all treatment rooms are full, we will get the parent’s/guardian’s phone number and patient’s name, redirect them back to their car, and call them when a room in cleaned and available.
- Mountainland staff is calling all families with well-child visits scheduled that do not need vaccinations and rescheduling three to four weeks out. We are also offering the same for patients with well-child visits who do need vaccinations. We are not cancelling any appointments, however, just offering to reschedule.
- All staff are wearing personal protective equipment as it is appropriate.
- Mountainland Pediatrics is cleaned daily per CDC and EPA guidelines.