PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORM OR E-MAIL TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS OR FOR ANY QUESTION RELATED TO INDIVIDUAL PATIENT CARE, INCLUDING RECORDS REQUESTS.
For patient-specific issues, please call our office directly.
In Case of Emergency:
Call 911 if your child is experiencing any of these symptoms…
- Increased difficulty of breathing, choking, and/or severe chest pain
- Severe allergic reaction (facial swelling, lip swelling, difficulty breathing, severe vomiting)
- Serious physical injury including fracture or uncontrollable bleeding
- Serious head trauma with loss of consciousness, confusion, and/or vomiting
- Seizures (uncontrollable jerking and unconsciousness)
- Toxic ingestion/poisoning – Any ingestion of a toxic substance requires a call to Poison Control (800) 222-1222. They may give you further instructions which may include calling 911, if needed
- Children’s Hospital Colorado (Denver)
- North Suburban Medical Center (Thornton)
- St. Anthony’s North Hospital (Westminster)
- Good Samaritan Hospital (Lafayette)
- Avista Adventist Hospital (Louisville)
- Platte Valley Medical Center (Brighton)
- Lutheran Medical Center (Wheatridge)
- Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s (Denver)
- If your child is experiencing a minor medical emergency (lacerations, cuts, mild fractures, sprains) during office hours, we will do our best to see your child immediately or refer you to the appropriate facility. See our list of urgent care centers for more information.
Main Office: (303) 430-0823
Alt Phone: Billing: (303) 853-3440
Fax: (303) 426-9581
Poison Control: (800) 222-1222
Weekdays (Monday – Thursday): 8:00am – 7:00pm (Friday) 8:00am – 5:00pm
Closed for Lunch 1:00 – 2:00pm
Mountainland Pediatrics is closed Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. Our office is open the day after Thanksgiving for Urgent Care appointments.
For urgent assistance after 7:00pm, please call (303) 430-0823 to be connected to our after hours services.