Your questions and feedback are important to us. Please fill out this form below for questions about our North Denver pediatricians , by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our office at (303) 430-0823.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS FORM OR E-MAIL TO MAKE APPOINTMENTS OR FOR ANY QUESTION RELATED TO INDIVIDUAL PATIENT CARE, INCLUDING RECORDS REQUESTS.
For patient-specific issues, please call our office directly.
In Case of Emergency:
Call 911 if your child is experiencing any of these symptoms.
- Increased difficulty of breathing, choking, and/or severe chest pain
- Severe allergic reaction (facial swelling, lip swelling, difficulty breathing, severe vomiting
- Serious physical injury including fracture or uncontrollable bleeding
- Serious head trauma with loss of consciousness, confusion, and/or vomiting
- Seizures (uncontrollable jerking and unconsciousness)
- Toxic ingestion/poisoning – any ingestion of a toxic substance requires a call to Poison Control (800) 222-1222. They may give you further instructions which may include calling 911.
- Urgent Care drop-in hours are Monday-Friday from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM. No need to call; just come in and be seen by a provider for symptoms like sore throat, fever, cough or stomach ache.
- If your child is experiencing a minor medical emergency (lacerations, cuts, mild fractures, sprains) during office hours, we will do our best to see your child immediately or refer you to the appropriate facility. See our list of urgent care centers for more information.