The following books are recommended by the Mountainland Pediatrics health care providers and by the child mental/behavioral health experts at Mountainland Pediatrics' sister organization, Community Reach Center.
Please remember these are educational suggestions and should not be considered complete or used in place of visit, phone call, consultation or advice from your physician and/or healthcare provider.
American Academy of Pediatrics
- Books Baby & Child Health: The Essential Guide from Birth to 11 Years, Shu, MD, FAAP, Editor
- Caring for Your Baby & Young Child: Birth to Age 5, Author: Steven P. Shelov, MD, MS, FAAP Editor in Chief, Tanya Remer Altmann, MD, FAAP, Associate Medical Editor.
- Caring for Your School-Age Child: Ages 5 to 1, Edward L. Schor ,MD, FAAP, Editor in Chief
- Caring for Your Teenager - The Complete and Authoritative Guide, Edited by Donald E. Greydanus, MD, FAAP, with Philip Bashe
- Guide to Your Child's Symptoms, Donald Schiff (ed). The American Academy of Pediatrics.